Sunday 28 October 2012

I'm back

Said Patrick Batemen after he viscously tortured and murdered two prostitutes. Or at least that's what he believes he's just done, if he has is different question however, which can only be answered by post-modernism. As you may be able to guess from that hint just there I'm doing something with American Psycho. Mainly because the last thing I made was nice, and pretty, and easy to look at. So I thought the best remedy to that would be do something with a Brett Eastern Ellis novel. As the chances are the reader won't want to be reading the book, so I can make the something that people may not want to necessarily look at.
However I really like how there looking, although these are just initial visual kind of things, nowhere near what the final thing will look like.







No comments:

Post a Comment