Monday 1 October 2012

First day of school

Literally it is 9:09 and  technically start my 3rd year of university (no abbreviations you notice I'm really putting this off), and final year of not free, but education before actually having to think about money. So as you can tell really looking forward to this. Anyway what I really wanted to show you are these pictures of a plane I totally made out of my real hands and everything.
See its really nicely decorated and everything, but thats the thing I totally did that rather than you know work out what I'm going to do this year. Or research the big writey thing I have to give in in February  However what I have done is post a picture of this on twitter, because apparently that what we have to do in the real world. Become a douchbag who tell the world that there making themselves a sandwich, and then that it was good. All because we once heard a story of a friend of a friend who got a commission through it, like hipster version of an urban legend. But anyway I've probably put off walking to uni for too long as it 9:19, and I have to be there in 11 minuets so I really should go !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment